Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Summer Vacation 2010

This summer we went on a trip to Seattle, Vancouver Canada, and Victoria Canada, and here are only a few of the pics we took. I have a picasa website with more that is worthwhile to look at! Here it is:


This is a fountain at the Butchart Gardens in Victoria, Canada! They were such amazing gardens! Worth the large fee to get in!
Gigantic african mask displayed at the Seattle Art Museum
The Spike
Me and the big city

This one was a cool stone sculpture at Stanley Park in Vancouver
Sadie doing a cartwheel on the beach near Victoria
This was the view from the top of their mountain on Vancouver Island (Near Victoria, Canada)
Brian and Pete on their bikes. Trust me, they were having more fun than their faces look.
Sistas. We were whale watching! We saw some far away, and a little sea otter close by that wanted us to leave so s/he could eat a dead fish we were standing by.
Vancouver Canada has everything a city could want... ocean, beaches, bike trails all around a large "Stanley Park" that's just gorgeous, a big city with everything that brings, ferry rides that go to the San Juan Islands, WA, and all over. Victoria, Canada was awesome in it's own though, it was a lovely smaller city compared to Vancouver, with a cool Euro feel to it. More relaxed and cleaner, and tons of forest around it. Beautiful views of the ocean too... Definitely want to go to Canada in the future, it is as great as the olympics made us hope!


2 comments:

Rachel Poulsen said...

sounds fun traveler! You guys are always going somewhere:) That does sound fun though, it's a good idea, I'll have to keep that in mind as a vacation spot!

lynandsky said...

But I do know this blog belongs to you. I love your pics! You are a really good photographer - a talent I am jealous of :D Thanks for the updated post. I sure miss you guys! Ahhh, how nice it was to get to hang out for a living a.k.a. highschool LOL