Thursday, August 7, 2008

Other random trips

Moab! on the train tracks
Brian, looks so happy to find his shoe. San Francisco Aquarium



4 comments:

Tom and Alison said...

Btw, Brian does a mean impression of a fish and we love the photo of the bridge, very nice!

Ali & Tom

JRo said...

Yea, he practices.

Tom and Alison said...

Yeah, I can totally tell & it has definitely paid off! He's just so killer at it, and your's seems to be coming along quite nicely as well. I think if you keep up the practicing for at least 3 hours a day, you should be a pro at it like Brian in no time at all! Hehe. ;-)

Ali

lynandsky said...

Is this the mysterious guy I have heard all about!? Okay, I guess he's not that mysterious except to me...Although you're pretty mysterious yourself since I haven't seen you in a GAZILLION years (that is pretty much a long time)